[rotation] Re: Rotational sensor gets J code

John R. Evans jrevans at usgs.gov
Tue Sep 16 00:16:35 CEST 2008

Hi Bob,

Bravo!

I am copying this to the IWGoRS since others will also want to know.

Robert Barsch, this might be worth putting on the IWGoRS website in
some terse form, such as "The FDSN code for rotational data (e.g.,
SEED volumes) is unofficially "J", likely to be formalized in
January, 2009.'

Cheers,
John

John R. Evans
jrevans at usgs.gov
650-329-4753

U.S. Geological Survey
345 Middlefield Rd, MS-977
Menlo Park  CA  94025

Alternate, intermittent:

Albuquerque Seismological Laboratory
U.S. Geological Survey
P.O. Box 82010
Albuquerque  NM  87198-2010
505-846-1793     <direct
505-846-5646     <ASL main

All Federal e-mail, outgoing and incoming,
is permanently archived.