[rotation] Rotational seismometers

Frederic Guattari frederic.guattari at ixblue.com
Mon Apr 11 19:20:31 CEST 2016

Dear M.Jianghui,

I am very pleased to let you know that iXblue is providing an all new offer of rotational seismometer.
Please see enclosed abstract presented at EGU2016 in oral session SM7.2/G6.2.Our first prototype (single axis) has been fully characterized by LMU team.
Actually, product is offering 3axes with noise reduced by a factor 2 compared to enclosed abstract.
May be we can talk about it at EGU ? I will be there from 20 to 22th of April.

Best regards.

Frédéric Guattari
Head of GeoSciences Activity
Navigation Systems Business Unit