[rotation] Rotational seismometers

Alexei Kharlamov kharlamovu at yandex.ru
Thu Apr 14 23:01:57 CEST 2016

Dear Jianghui,

We, AST LLC(Moscow, Russia), designed and manufactured rotational seismometers for eentec up to date.
The R-1 is obsolete since 2009 and replaced by the R-2 with the better specs and the MHD calibration input.
The R-2 is currently in production, see the attached specs.
The R-3, the weak motion unit, will be available later this year.

Best Regards,
Alexey Kharlamov
AST