[rotation] new web-link for Proto-SMHD rotational seismometers

Laughlin, Darren darren.laughlin at atacorp.com
Fri Jan 19 21:55:17 CET 2018

Dear IWGoRS Colleagues,

I wanted to provide the group a link to the datasheets for our prototype rotational seismometers, the Proto-SMHDs.

Here it is:  http://www.atacorp.com/rotational_seismometers.html

It was great to see the results of several Proto-SMHD characterization and field deployment efforts presented at the AGU Annual Meeting last month.  We hope to keep the existing Proto-SMHD prototypes in use to support rotational science and look forward to building additional prototypes if someone had the need and funding to do so!

Best wishes for 2018!

-Darren Laughlin