[rotation] EENTEC moves its headquarters from the USA to Europe and introduces new products

Alexei Kharlamov kharlamovu at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 6 17:54:20 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

EENTEC moves its headquarters from the USA to Europe.
Unfortunately we had to close EENTEC office in the USA since our main sales person passed away.
However EENTEC plants are in operation and full EENTEC product line including the R-2 ROTATIONAL SEISMOMETER
and all-new DR-5000 digital recorder is available along with technical support.
Our worldwide sales will be carried out from Europe, Lithuania.
Visit us at
http://www.eentec.eu/

Best Regards,
Alexei Kharlamov