[rotation] Rotational Seismology at EGU2020 - Sharing Geoscience Online

Felix fbernauer at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 29 16:36:45 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

for upcoming EGU 2020 we organized a joint session on rotation and
strain sensing in seismology. The session will take place within the
frame work of EGU2020-Sharing Geoscience Online.

We invite you to join our live chat session on Wed 06 May 14:00 - 18:00.
Participation is open to anyone and free of charge. Please find the
program for our session under

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/displays/35385

and for EGU2020:

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/meetingprogramme

Hope to share this completely new experience with many of you!

Best

Felix