[rotation] Reminder: Special issue on rotational seismology. Please indicate potential submissions by May 1!

Zbigniew Zembaty z.zembaty at po.edu.pl
Mon Mar 30 08:53:56 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues
Just one additional information.
As it is described in the Scope, the planned special issue is not
limited only to rotational seismology but to all aspects of the
applications of rotational sensors. So you are kindly asked to further
promote it among your colleagues from other branches of science and
technology.

yours sincerely
Zbigniew ZEMBATY

--