[rotation] Rotational Seismology at EGU2020 - Sharing Geoscience Online

Kees Faber Kees.Faber at iongeo.com
Mon May 4 15:54:01 CEST 2020

Felix,
Thanks for you invite to join the online session. I am particularly interested in participation in the life chat on Wednesday during which the field trial will be discussed.
However, I am not a Copernicus member, how can I login, free of charge, as you indicate below?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards,
Kees Faber
ION Sensor Nederland b.v.

Dear Colleagues,

for upcoming EGU 2020 we organized a joint session on rotation and

strain sensing in seismology. The session will take place within the

frame work of EGU2020-Sharing Geoscience Online.

We invite you to join our live chat session on Wed 06 May 14:00 - 18:00.

Participation is open to anyone and free of charge. Please find the

program for our session under

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/displays/35385

and for EGU2020:

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/meetingprogramme

Hope to share this completely new experience with many of you!

Best

Felix

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.