[rotation] New papers on Rotaphones

johana at karel.troja.mff.cuni.cz johana at karel.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Feb 16 10:35:11 CET 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Let me draw your attention to our recent publications on Rotaphones in
comparative performance experiments, which have been published in the
Sensors special issue "Rotation Rate Sensors and Their Applications":

Comparative Measurements of Local Seismic Rotations by Three Independent
Methods
by Johana Brokešová and Jiří Málek
Sensors 2020, 20(19), 5679; https://doi.org/10.3390/s20195679

Rotaphone-CY: The Newest Rotaphone Model Design and Preliminary Results
from Performance Tests with Active Seismic Sources
by Johana Brokešová, Jiří Málek, Jiří Vackář, Felix Bernauer, Joachim
Wassermann and Heiner Igel
Sensors 2021, 21(2), 562; https://doi.org/10.3390/s21020562

Both papers are available online.

Best regards,