[rotation] paper announcement

Klaus-G. Hinzen hinzen at uni-koeln.de
Thu Feb 18 15:59:49 CET 2021

Dear Dr. Graizer,

Thank you very much for the hint to your article in SRL.

Any reason, why you did not include also a link to the reply from the
authors of the original article?

https://www.seismosoc.org/wp-json/civicrm/v3/url?u=22743&qid=2893552

I think young colleagues learn even more, when they rad both.

Kind Regards,

K.-G. Hinzen