[rotation] the third international workshop on gravitomagnetism and large-scale rotation measurement (GRM)

张洁 jie.zhang at mail.hust.edu.cn
Wed Nov 24 08:14:31 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

Here I want to bring your attention to the following workshop, which will be held tomorrow online.

This is the second round announcement of the third international workshop on gravitomagnetism and large-scale rotation measurement (GRM). The workshop will be held online on Nov. 25-26, 2021. The program can be found in the following link, and I also attach it in this email.

http://ggg.hust.edu.cn/info/1239/5807.htm

The Zoom link can be found on the same website.

To attend the workshop, you can simply fill in the online form at the following link:

https://forms.office.com/r/juNRtffPG5

Please feel free to forward the email to persons who might be interested.
Thank you very much and looking forward to meeting you online.

Best regards,

Jie Zhang

Dr. Jie Zhang
Professor,
School of Physics,
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Tel: +86-27-87543880-8306
Fax: +86-27-87542391
Email: Jie.Zhang at mail.hust.edu.cn
Website: http://ggg.hust.edu.cn/